Peruvian Torch Cactus | 20 seeds
Grow your own Peruvian Torch (Trichocereus peruvianus) cacti.
Peruvian Torch (Trichocereus peruvianus) seeds
This cactus is native to the Andes mountains in Peru. Peruvian Torch resembles the San Pedro, except it has a lighter bluish/green colour, large white flowers and longer thorns.
Curious fact: The fragant white flowers open only in the evening and for one evening only!
Growing: The Peruvian Torch (Trichocereus peruvianus) cactus is best cultivated in a sterilized mix of sand, perlite and gravel (or peat). Clean and desinfect the growing container. Be sure to add small drainage holes in the growing container to help reduce chances of over-watering. The environment should be humid and ideally around 23 °C (73 ºF), but do not place the growing medium directly on a heater. Don’t let the young cacti get in contact with direct sunlight; fluorescent lighting is preferred for the first 3 months. Only after the cacti are a year old should they be placed in direct light.
- 20 seeds
- Please pay more attention to your order address which MUST MATCH your shipping address. (If you’re from Russia, Please leave your full name. It is very important)
- Items will be shipped within 3 business days after payment.
- Please check items when delivered, if damaged, please kindly accept it and contact us immediately. We will make a confirmation and resend you a new one.
|Shipping By||Shipping Cost||Estimated Delivery Time||Tracking Information|
|Thembay Express||Free Shipping||12-20 days||Not available|
|LEX||$20.00 - $50.00||04-12 days||Available|
|Lorem Ex||$26.00 - $70.00||03-17 days||Available|
- Unit Type: piece
- Package Size: 25cm x 32cm x 5cm (9.84in x 12.60in x 1.97in)
- Package Weight: 0.56kg (1.23lb.)