Yerba Mate | Ilex paraguariensis | Mate tea herbs
Make your own Mate tea, Just add some Yerba Mate powder to water and you are ready to go! The Yerba Mate from the Ilex Paraguarensis are traditionally drunk as a token of friendship and sign of respect for each other.
The mate yerba tea contains a high doses of caffeine, which gives you a long lasting boost of both physical and mental stimulant.
Yerba mate is a type of tea made from the dried leaves and twigs of the Ilex paraguariensis plant. The Drink of the Gods!
The package contains 80 grams of Yerba Mate (Ilex paraguariensis) Powder or Shredded
Yerba Mate is know to give a strong boost of energy, like coffee, tea,, cocoa, and , but is more balanced. Users experience a alert wakefulness similar to coffee, but without hte cafeine jitters. Other Effects:
- Energy boost
- Mental focus
- Physical performance
Besides the energy Yerba Mate contains several beneficial plant nutrients, including:
- Xanthines: They work as stimulants, including caffeine and theobromine, which are also found in tea, coffee, and chocolate.
- Caffeoyl derivatives: These compounds are the main health-promoting antioxidants in the tea.
- Saponins: These bitter compounds have certain anti-inflammatory and cholesterol-lowering properties.
- Polyphenols: This is a large group of antioxidants, linked to a reduced risk of many diseases.
Use of Yerba Mate tea
You can consume the Yerba maté best by making a tea from it. Very easy only one step 🙂
- Add the Yerba Mate powder in a (maté) cup and add hot water of about 70 degrees. Let it steep for a while, and…..done!
When make Yerba Mate Tea from shredded leaves use a french press of tea strainer
During warm summer times, the yerba leaves can also be consumed by replacing the hot water with lemonade. This will make it more refreshing, and is done often by kids in South America.
Read more: Best way to prepare your Yerba Mate Tea (soon available)
History of yerba Mate
The name “Yerba maté” originates from the act of drinking tea or herbal leaves (yerba) from a gourd cup (= mate). The tea that is made by pooring hot water over the leaves, is drunk through a filtering straw named “Bombilla”. The tea is made from dried leaves and twigs of the Ilex paraguarensis that is always green. The tree grows originally in South America, and many inhabitants of Argentinia, Uruguay, Paraguy and South Brazil drink the Yerba maté on regular basis from the traditional maté cup.
Drinking the yerba maté tea is considered a social activity, and a token of friendship or trust. Offering someone a cup of yerba maté should be considered as a sign of great respect! The drinking is done according to a fixed set of rituals, which include certain roles for each participant and sharing the bombilla straw as a sign of friendship.
The tea contains a high dosis of caffeine or mateine, which is physically and mentally stimulating for a long time after consumption. The tea is also a herbal medicine, since it contains numerous vitamins and minerals that work antitoxic, like reducing fever. The drink has an aromatic, bitter, earthy taste. Consumers notice the uplifiting effects almost directly and feel no negative side effects. A good alternative to your daily coffee!
Club Mate drink is given the use of Yerba Mate a new wave. It is atted to many softdrinks and know to keeps you going at a party, hacketon or just to keep you awake when parenting
- Please pay more attention to your order address which MUST MATCH your shipping address. (If you’re from Russia, Please leave your full name. It is very important)
- Items will be shipped within 3 business days after payment.
- Please check items when delivered, if damaged, please kindly accept it and contact us immediately. We will make a confirmation and resend you a new one.
|Shipping By||Shipping Cost||Estimated Delivery Time||Tracking Information|
|Thembay Express||Free Shipping||12-20 days||Not available|
|LEX||$20.00 - $50.00||04-12 days||Available|
|Lorem Ex||$26.00 - $70.00||03-17 days||Available|
- Unit Type: piece
- Package Size: 25cm x 32cm x 5cm (9.84in x 12.60in x 1.97in)
- Package Weight: 0.56kg (1.23lb.)